- Manuscript Assessment + 3 hours 1:1 advice
- Up to 60,000 words
- Fiction and non-fiction genres (excluding cookery, reference, and technical)
- Editorial costs priced separately, however, pre-press proofreading is included
- Editorial management of editors, proofreaders, etc, and liaison
- Typesetting and layout
- Up to 20 images included
- Professionally designed book cover
- Industry-standard formats for print on demand edition
- Ebook edition
- Publishing essentials including:
- Assistance with writing the back cover blurb
- Assistance with writing your author bio
- Allocation of an ISBN to all editions
- Advice on pricing your book
- Advice on keywords and categories (BIC/BISAC and Thema)
- Dissemination of full metadata to book trade partners, with relevant updates on an ongoing basis (some platforms only permit a limited range of data being distributed, which can detrimentally affect discoverability of your book)
- Fulfilment of Legal Library Deposit to UK libraries
- We send your book to the RNIB for free distribution to readers with visual impairments (you can opt out of this)
- Ebook distribution to Amazon Kindle, Kobo, Nook, Google Play, and many other online retailers
- Print on Demand availability of titles to online and high street retailers around the world
- Dissemination to Neilsen in the UK, Bowker in the USA, and BookNet in Canada
- Publication will be under one of our imprints at our discretion. We are registered with Neilsen in the UK as Wordcatcher Publishing Group Ltd.
- Marketing advice and resources
- Author development resources
- 25 author copies of the finished book
- Purchasing Stock –
Stock is available with discount typically 40-70% off RRP.
Final costs will depend on quantities ordered and RRP.
Please note that editorial costs are not included in this package and are chargeable at additional cost. A quote can be provided following assessment of the manuscript. In the event of an author wishing to cancel after receiving the assessment, the package charge will be refunded, less any costs for services already received.