A 60-minute, 1:1 Zoom or phone call with author and Wordcatcher founder, David Norrington. This will help to inform the whole publishing process, saving you time, effort and money by making the right decisions.
- Discuss your vision for your book with an experienced publisher and author
- Work out which publication route to take, from self-publishing to approaching a mainstream publisher and choices in-between
- Understand what success will mean for you when your book is completed, and how to measure it to see if you are on track
- Being certain about your aims will help save time and money in the future; if you are writing a personal memoir to share with a few close family members then your needs will be very different to someone hoping to produce a best-seller
- Clarify your to-do list for your journey to becoming a published author