Before you decide to submit your book to a publisher, literary agent or publish independently, it can be helpful to get a professional opinion on your work. With this service an experienced editor / publisher will read samples of your manuscript and offer detailed feedback.
You will receive advice on:
- the quality of writing
- the commercial viability of your book (if that is important to you)
- how your work might be received by readers
- suggestions for improvements in writing style
- other useful suggestions about your manuscript depending on your intended route to publication
- suggestions for next steps
This is not a full read-through, and no editorial services are provided.
This review is intended for manuscripts that are close to being submitted or published, and not for those that are in earlier, draft stages.