Everything you need to get your book published in this package. We have selected the most commonly used services and bundled them together at a discount. This offers peace of mind that there won’t be any unexpected extras added to the cost of publication.
Please note, however, that this package does not include editorial work. As manuscripts come in all lengths and standard of writing, it’s impossible to standardise the amount of editing and proofreading that is required.
- Basic manuscript assessment
- Up to 60,000 words
- Most fiction and non-fiction genres (excluding cookery, reference, and technical)
- Editorial management of editors, proofreaders, etc
- Typesetting and layout
- Up to 10 B&W images included
- Professionally designed book cover
- Industry-standard formats for print on demand edition
- Ebook edition
- Publishing essentials includes:
- Assistance with writing the back cover blurb
- Assistance with writing your author bio
- Allocation of an ISBN to all editions
- We can publish using your ISBN, however this will not permit full management and some services below will not apply
- Advice on pricing your book
- Advice on keywords and categories (BIC/BISAC and Thema)
- Dissemination of full metadata to book trade partners, with relevant updates on an ongoing basis (some platforms only permit a limited range of data being distributed, which can detrimentally affect discoverability of your book)
- Fulfilment of Legal Library Deposit to UK libraries
- We send your book to the RNIB for free distribution to readers with visual impairments (you can opt out of this)
- Ebook distribution to Amazon Kindle, Kobo, Nook, Google Play, and numerous other online retailers
- Print on Demand availability of titles to online and high street retailers around the world
- Dissemination to Neilsen in the UK, Bowker in the USA, and BookNet in Canada
- Publication will be under one of our imprints at our discretion. We are registered with Neilsen in the UK as Wordcatcher Publishing Group Ltd.
- Marketing resources
- Author development resources
- 10 author copies of the finished book
- Purchasing Stock –
Stock is available with discount typically 25-70% off RRP.
Final costs depend on quantities ordered, final extent and RRP.
Please note that editorial costs are not included in this package and are chargeable at additional cost. A quote can be provided following assessment of the manuscript. In the event of an author wishing to cancel after receiving the assessment, the package charge will be refunded, less any costs for services already received. These costs will be deducted from the refund at the current cost.