This group telephone or Zoom consultation will help authors / illustrators understand their rights and responsibilities surrounding copyright, with an opportunity for Q&A. This course will cover copyright in the UK and how you may be affected by it.
This course will cover:
- Your rights to your original literary or artistic work
- Who owns rights to work produced under your direction – e.g. illustrations commissioned for a children’s book
- Who owns the rights to the layout of the published book
- Who owns rights to the book cover
- How long copyright lasts
- Selling or transferring copyright
- Your options if someone illegally uses your work
The live training is offered on a regular basis – please get in touch for forthcoming dates.