Do you need help with your writing project?
This workshop will take you through the process of understanding the process of publishing, and how to complete your book in twelve weeks. Content includes:
- Idea generation
- Understand the publishing process
- Understand your options from self-publishing to being signed by a publisher
- Book cover basics
- The importance of your book title, sub-title, keywords, description, etc
- Your specific questions answered
- Take you from no idea /partial idea / nearly finished manuscript to a plan to get your work finished in 12 weeks (or whatever target you set).
- Ask you meaningful questions which get you on track with writing and, more importantly, finishing your book.
- Clearly identify your audience, and why this matters.
- Help you to understand the process of publishing a book, whichever method you might choose.
- Inspire you to get the job done and finish your book, it really doesn’t have to be difficult.
Why are you here?
Any good workshop addresses the needs of people attending, this one is no exception. Every writer is unique, so write here what your goals are for the day, and let’s ensure we cover it during the day. It’s up to you to make sure you ask the questions you want answered, so bring them along.
This workshop will have a maximum of eight attendees, meaning plenty of attention and activities that will help you with your goal – getting your book finished. It can also be run as a 1:1 workshop. Please select the format of your choice at checkout. Dates will be mutually agreed, if not already advertised.